The mission of Palm Beach State College's Student Activities Program is to complement the College's academic programs and to enhance the overall educational experiences of students through development of, exposure to, and participation in social, cultural, multicultural, intellectual, recreational, community service and campus leadership programs.
Campus activities programs should provide environments in which student and student organizations are afforded opportunities and are offered assistance to:
• Participate in co-curricular activities; participation in campus governance.
• Develop health interpersonal relationships; use leisure time productively.
• Explore activities in individual and group settings for self-understanding and growth.
• Learn about varied cultures and experiences; ideas and issues, art and musical forms, and styles of life.
• Design and implement programs to enhance social, cultural, multicultural, intellectual, recreational, community service, and campus governance involvement; comprehend institutional policies and procedures and their relationship to individual and group interests and activities, and learn of and use campus facilities and other resources.
Student activities provide students with an opportunity to broaden their education in a stimulating and enjoyable manner. A variety of clubs and organizations, as well as intramural activities, are provided by the Campus Student Activities Office. If students are interested in organizing other clubs, they may contact the Coordinator of Student Activities at their respective campus
Palm Beach State College
4200 Congress Avenue
Lake Worth, FL 33461
August 2016 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Palm Beach State College Links